Craving Yellow





















Particularly this Cambridge Satchel Company bag...




and this J.Crew sweater...



I tend to wear mostly black, with whites and stoney/beigey colours, so the bag and jumper would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe and would work with most things I already own.
I actually have a strapless yellow spotted dress that I hope to wear to a party this weekend. I've had it for almost a year now I think so it's about time. I'll post images if any cameras co-operate with my lack of photogenic-ness.

PS. I created these sets using Polyvore << Click to go to my account. Sign up if you dare, it's addictive! If you do let me know, I love to check out what other people have put together.


Images via FashionGoneRogue, LittlePlasticHorses, ASOS & Tumblr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment