The Miu Miu Glitter Shoe Bandwagon

Yeah that's right. Miu Miu again. Where would this blog be without Miuccia eh?
Anyway. I have been slightly obsessed with the glittery banana-heeled shoes of the Fall 2011 show for a long time now, and may or may not have let out a little squeal when I saw them in the flesh in Neiman's the other day. But as always I cannot afford to invest in such a trend-led pair of shoes (I would adore them forever of course, but give it a year and people will be sick of seeing my feet sparkle/cover their carpets in shimmer).


For those of you that can afford the read deal here's my findings from a quick browse earlier today...




3 & 4 are the dream shoes right there! Though 1, 6 & 7 make more practical and versatile choices.



The main reason I began this post, however, is that when I was browsing through Topshop.com this morning with a particular style of ballet flats in mind, my eyes got distracted and excited at the pair below (2) and it only took me seconds to realise that they were a 100% unsubtle take on the Miu Miu collection. I was sorely tempted to buy the little cuties but I think it's too obvious, and I have a real distaste towards 'fakes'. I do slip up occasionally however and incorporating the general trends of the season is rarely something to be frowned upon, so here's some more Miu Miu inspired footwear from the high street...


Find out where to buy online and the possible damage to your wallet after the jump...
Read more �

0 comments:

Post a Comment