Stop Saying Tomorrow, Start Saying Now.


A lot of people are graduating right now - my graduation was yesterday - and for it my mum bought me a book filled with my favourite things: cheesy inspirational quotes.

I thought I would fill a post with some of the best for everyone else graduating, or anyone else who is ready to face the world and needs a boost.

Totally off-topic for the blog but hopefully some people will be thankful for it.




"There isn't a train I wouldn't take, no matter where it's going" - Edna St. Vincent Millay.




"I might have been born in a hovel, but I determined to travel with the wind and the stars" - Jacqueline Cochran




"You either shrink and hide or you throw your shoulders back and charge right in" - Minnie Driver




"When I'm old I'm never going to say, "I didn't do this" or "I regret that." I'm going to say, "I don't regret a damn thing. I came, I went, and I did it all" - Kim Basinger




"If I had my life to live over... I'd dare to make more mistakes next time. I'd relax. I would limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more chances. I would take more trips. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers" - Nadine Stair




"Courageous risks are life giving, they help you grow, make you brave and better than you think you are" - Joan L. Curcio




"If you think you're too small to make an impact, try going to bed with a Mosquito" - Anita Roddick




"I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list" - Susan Sontag




"It is no sin to attempt and fail. The only sin is not to make an attempt" - Susellen Fried




"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour... Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain




"There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations in your own mind" - Darwin P. Kingsley




"Whatever you chose to do, do it well. Do not be afraid to pursue whatever brings you happiness" - Stuart and Linda Macfarlane






Image via Tumblr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment